The Intensive Trainings take place over 7 days and include 40+ hours of somatic education*. In addition to primary sessions with the training group, Nia Intensives include public class experiences, which provide demonstrations of Nia theory and methods as they are applied in a traditional group fitness setting.
* The Green Belt training takes place over 5 days.
What can you expect during the training?
- Develop Sensory IQ, movement integration, and functional fitness
- Study movement dynamics, body mind physiology, and X-ray Anatomy
- Experience practical application of Nia‘s unique choreography and music notation system
- Experience the power of the teaching technique in practice.