The beautiful Nia studio location is also available for hire for workshops, trainings and movement classes, still and movie shoots, and castings.
Times: The studio is available for rent weekdays and weekends – exact times of availability will be given/negotiated upon enquiry.
Cost: hourly/daily rate depending on the scope of the enquiry.
Access points: The studio is 5 minutes from the Liesbeek Parkway exit off the N2, is approximately 20 minutes from the Cape Town CBD, is 2 minutes from the Observatory lower main road, and is 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport.
Cost: hourly/daily rate depending on nature of the job – based on industry averages and are negotiable.
Parking: There is plenty of secure parking around the studio location
Security: The building has 24/7 security
- Wooden floor space: 234 sq.m
- Carpeted entrance area: 100 sq.m
- Long reception desk/bar and area
- Lounge seating area (100 sq mtr) that can be separated with curtain or screen from the open area
- Excellent sound system set up for iPods, computers and microphone
- 2 showers, toilets, basins
- Ceiling: +/- 12 foot
- 7 electrical points
- Industrial fans
- Lots of natural light
- Studio is open, airy and clean
- Secure access to the studio / Burglar bars on all windows
- 24/7 security – guards for the complex are stationed outside the studio
Please call 082 462 4844 or email us with your rental enquiry.