FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS is a powerful method to help you recognise difficult entanglements, both in your family of origin as well as in your present family or relationship. Solution-oriented interventions bring understanding, which is followed by a deep relaxation that allows love to flow again between members of the family system.
Families have an unconscious mind and soul that travel across generations and entangle those who follow in the fates of those who came before us. We are deeply bonded to family members we may not have even known or knew existed: a parent’s deceased sibling; a grandmother’s rage; a stillborn baby, miscarriage, or abortion; ancestors who were enslaved or enslaved others; a father’s allies who died in wartime; our grandparents’ previous partners; the ancestors who stayed in the home country; and many others. Out of blind, loyal love, we unconsciously try to bring into light our ancestor’s difficult fate(s). This bonding love may cause us to invite situations into our lives in an unconscious attempt to restore balance to our family systems. The dynamics of this larger blueprint lies beyond our awareness, yet its effects on our lives is profound.
The Constellation experience invites you to pause and create sacred space together, and through the process explore the entanglements and old patterns and sound to assist the body to integrate the process – shifting the energy towards one of the possibility of change, creativity and expansion to reconnect to who you truly are.
Nadia Kimmie is a trained Systemic Constellations Facilitator, offering both individual and group constellation workshops to deepen the healing process.
The workshop is open to everybody – no experience needed.
- Date: Saturday, 8th June
- Time: 11am – 4pm
- Cost: R500 *Early Bird special of R450 if booked by May 31st
- Sign up: 082 462 4844 or email
BOOKING is essential for this workshop
Overview of the process:
- The hidden, family dynamics are brought to light with the group dynamic where the participants create a constellation of his or her family.
- The participants, representing members of that person’s family, are positioned in the room in relation to each other according to the client’s feeling in that moment. In this way, a living model of the original (or present) family is created.
- The feelings and thoughts of the people representing family members are very similar to those of the actual family members.
- There exists an energy field that guides the representatives’ movements and allows them to have access to all essential information of the systemic field.
Watch the video for more information on Family Constellations: