Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises designed to allow the body to naturally and safely shake off deeply held stress and tension.
Learn powerful techniques for releasing stress and past trauma and experience simple exercises that help release tension in the muscles and relax the anxiety of the mind. The TRE transformational stretching exercises promote relaxation by gently triggering a natural shaking response in the body. This gentle vibration (neurogenic tremors) reaches into the core of your body and reverberates along your spine, releasing tension throughout your body. You’ll discharge blocked energy that is felt as tension and leave with an improved sense of well-being and peacefulness.
Join Lynne Wright, certified TRE Provider, to experience and learn these gentle, self-controlled technique to reconnect with your body, release stress, and bring more ease into your life!
Date: Saturday, 21st April
Time: 2 – 4pm
Cost: R 220
Sign up: ✆ 082 462 4844 // ✉ email@example.com
- WHAT IS TRE ®
TRE is a series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma.
It safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system. When this muscular shaking/vibrating mechanism is activated in a safe and controlled environment, the body is encouraged to return back to a state of balance.
TRE is designed to be a self-help tool that once learned, can be used as needed, throughout one’s life, thereby continuously supporting and promoting personal health and wholeness.
Since this shaking mechanism in the muscles is part of our natural behaviour as humans, everyone can benefit. TRE can be used as an effective tool for releasing chronic traumatic stress, physical tension, and the everyday stress, tension, and anxiety that comes from the daily pressures of life. Additionally, it has been reported to reduce pain, increase mobility, and aid healing of past injuries.
A body based (somatic) process which can allow a person to discharge trauma and tension from the body without needing to verbally describe or talk about a traumatic experience, TRE helps us move towards thriving during times of safety as well – it not only heals our past but re-vitalises our futures.
Reported Benefits Include:
- Increased mobility and flexibility
- Release of muscular tension from exercise and sport
- Relief from chronic medical conditions
- Improved sleep quality
- Less anxiety and worry
- Increased emotional resilience
- Reduced symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Response (PTSR)
- Reduced pain
- Greater sense of calm and inner peace
Lynne is a Life Coach and Stress and Trauma Specialist who focuses on personal growth, self-esteem, trauma, adversity, and transition.
- ILS Master Coach (ILS Coaching International 2013)
- PURE Brief Coaching (ICF Affiliated coach training – Solution Surfers (Switzerland) through Solution Focused Futures –2010)
- Grad Diploma in Counselling (South African College of Applied Psychology 2006)
- Coaching modules 1 and 2 (South African College of Applied Psychology 2006)
- TRE (Trauma Releasing Exercises) Level 2 Practitioner 2014
- Solution Focused Practitioner (Solution Focused Futures 2005-2008)
- Quantum Energy Coaching (Dr. Melanie Salmon 2016)
- i3 Profiling training (2011)
- Integrative Enneagram Profiling training (2011)
- Reiki 1 training (Reiki Master Debbie Caknis 2012)
- Reiki 2 training (Reiki Master Debbie Caknis 2012)
- Reiki 3 training (Reiki Master Debbie Caknis 2012)
- Intermediate and Advanced Quantum Energetix module (Dr Frans Kromhout 2009)
- Basic and Advanced Pranic Healing course (World Pranic Healing Foundation 2006)
- Pranic Psychotherapy course (World Pranic Healing Foundation 2006)
- Rape Crisis Victim Support Training (Rape Crisis, Mowbray 2005)
- Multicultural Wellness Education (CAPACITAR International 2004)
- The Management, Support and Debriefing of Victims of Violence (Trauma Centre 2001)
- Life Line Personal Growth Course and Communications and Counselling Skills Course (1999)